Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 4: A picture of my night

So yes, this isn't exactly a picture of my night (it is quite obviously a picture of an afternoon somewhere in time) BUT it is a pic of the people I spent the evening with (taken a year and a half?? ago). Of course, Fr. Dn Kevin isn't in the picture, and he was there (as were my two kids and husband) but we make do with what we have, and I didn't have a camera this evening.

For those interested about what we did get up to this evening, we went to a Christmas truck parade (the very same one that I have been stuck behind every December). It is much less annoying when you are watching it on purpose. Much shorter too. And hey, this time we didn't have Pavlo crying in the back of the car creating hell on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment